Maps & Driving Directions
Driving Directions from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Evolution Whistler
- Head south on Grant McConachie Way E for 3.8 kilometres / 2.4 miles.
- Keep right at the fork and follow signs towards Granville Street E/City Centre/BC-99 and merge onto SW Marine Drive and Continue on to Granville Street
- Keep right at the fork and follow signs towards BC-99 N/Nanaimo & Gibsons/Whistler. Continue to follow BC-99 N
- Take the exit toward North Vancouver/Capilano Canyon/Grouse Mountain and Merge onto Marine Drive
- Turn left onto Capilano Road (there will be signs)
- Take the British Columbia 1 W/Trans Canada Highway Ramp and Merge onto BC-1 W
- When you reach Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal stay left and follow signs to BC-99 N/Whistler for 98.4 kilometres / 61 miles.
- Turn right at Lake Placid Road (the Husky Gas Station) and then follow it around to London Lane. Legends will be on your right hand side - 2036 London Lane. You will need to check in at the front desk here. Proceed another 300 meters to Evolution. It will be on your right hand side - 2020 London Lane.
Getting to Whistler Creekside from Vancouver or Seattle is a snap.
Our three property locations (Evolution, First Tracks Lodge & Legends) highlighting the Legends Whistler check-in location for all properties.
We're easy to reach. Use the widget below to get directions from your location directly to our Legends Whistler check-in location.